February 24, 2013

I {Heart} Handmade

One of the wonderful things about being an artist today is being able to easily access other artists & their inspiring work online! I'm a HUGE introvert... and though I longed for creative community for many years, it wasn't until I started offering my art on Etsy that I began to actually "meet" other artists. I have loved talking design & colors & techniques & arty tips with these generous & inspiring friends! Many have really taken me under their creative wings and helped me learn & grow as an artist!... I will always be grateful!  :)

I thought I'd share some of my current Etsy "favorites" with y'all!... The list just keeps growing as I make wonderful new discoveries on Etsy everyday. I hope you'll click on the thumbnails above & go exploring with me!... It's amazing to see all the beauty & creativity there is to enjoy in this handmade world we live in!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Great post, Patti! Thanks for sharing all the fabulous links! The little birdie needle case is fabulous! So many fun things to look at! Incredible talent all in one place!...Nancy :o)

Patti Moore said...

So glad you like my "handmade favorites" Nancy!... I think the felt needle case with the birdie is adorable too! :) I love being able to browse on Etsy & perk up my own inspiration!... so much talent & creativity there!